We are the most trusted and caring provider of online prescriptions, supplements, and services in the pursuit of making a healthier new you!
Nu Image Medical® specializes in weight loss, hormone replacement, sexual health, and general wellness. Our futuristic methods offer a new and updated approach to achieving optimum health and wellness, through our online digital health platform, also known as telemedicine.
Nu Image Medical® has been providing patient services nationally since 2004, establishing itself not only as a leader in regenerative medicine but also in the telehealth industry. Nu Image Medical® sets the standard for patients looking to receive quality expert medical care without boundaries.
What You'll Do:
- Answer incoming calls, texts, emails, and chats from customers and document relevant information as needed.
- Identify customer issues and resolve them in a timely manner, working with the appropriate cross-functional teams as needed.
- Create a feedback loop between customers, health coaches, and the customer support team to help improve the customer’s experience.
- Document standard operating procedures as we scale.
- Maintain a positive attitude while engaging with customers and internal team members.
- Identify and recommend updates based on customer feedback in relation to products, FAQs, services, and more.
- Work with members on a weekly basis to collaboratively set specific and achievable goals that help them achieve their
- long-term goals of weight loss.
- Document member interactions and messaging along with tracking health metrics.
- Create a feedback loop among members, coaches, and cross functional teams like Customer Support, Operations, and Product teams to help improve the experience for both our members and the internal coaching team.
- Help guide communities by driving conversation topics and interacting with members’ questions and comments.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the highest quality member experience with innovative thinking and a growth-oriented mindset.
What You Have:
- Organized and detail-oriented work; collaborative, team-player approach; ability to multitask in a rapidly growing organization.
- Comfortable working through ambivalence and resistance with customers.
- Strong communication skills - writing, typing, and phone.
- A growth mindset and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a health-related field such as nutrition, public health, exercise physiology, psychology, health education, or similar.
- Previous experience working as a health coach or similar role.
- Passion for the health and wellness industry, and up-to-date knowledge of current research and trends.
- Familiarity with motivational interviewing and coaching best practices.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work on multiple projects with little direction in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to inspire and encourage others towards better health.
- Openness to feedback and a desire to continuously learn and grow.
- A passion for promoting and building Nu Image Medical's brand.