Director of Clinical Experience
We are the most trusted and caring provider of online prescriptions, supplements, and services in the pursuit of making a healthier new you! Nu Image Medical® specializes in weight loss, hormone replacement, sexual health, and general wellness. Our futuristic methods offer a new and updated approach to achieving optimum health and wellness, through our online digital health platform, also known as telemedicine.
Nu Image Medical® has been providing patient services nationally since 2004, establishing itself not only as a leader in regenerative medicine but also in the telehealth industry. Nu Image Medical® sets the standard for patients looking to receive quality expert medical care without boundaries.
On a daily basis, you will partner closely with the operations team to create the best, most effective, convenient, and trusted healthcare experience at scale for our patients. You will also collaborate with stakeholders on other teams – ranging from Corporate Strategy to Quality & Safety – to push forward the overall health roadmap. You’ll also be responsible for liaising with our clinical advisory groups and current prescribers.
Who are you? That's a great question. You have a background in clinical medicine, but you're not a traditional provider. You think outside the box. You understand the clinical and psychological aspects of men’s health. You enjoy helping people and staying current with all the latest research and industry trends. You embrace technology as a way to scale high-quality, healthcare and to do it on the patient’s terms—where and when they need it. You are a strong advocate for patient empowerment through
education and access.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all aspects of clinical work to build and improve our health products and ervices(encompassing diagnostics, care delivery, and OTC offerings)
- Develop clinical guidelines and protocols across all offerings
- Serve as an internal expert on all aspects of healthcare within our field
- Serve as the health clinical champion for Nu Image Medical affiliated provider practice encompassing MDs/DOs)
- Communicate with and train providers on the platform on new offerings and best practices in men’s healthcare
- Act as advocates for both patients and providers interacting on our platform
- Partner with teams (e.g., Quality and Safety) and the provider group to optimize care delivery, quality, and safety
- Collaborate with the internal research team and external advisors to shape the research agenda
- Support the Roman strategy roadmap
- Evaluate new offerings, partnerships, and corp dev opportunities from the clinical lens
- Monitor and evaluate new clinical and industry developments
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- MD or DO plus at least 5+ years of post-graduate training/patient care experience, industry experience, or a combination; residency completion required; preference given to board-certified urologists and endocrinologists, internal medicine and family medicine physicians with a strong focus on telehealth will be considered
- Advanced knowledge of weight loss health, sexual dysfunction, hormones, hair loss.
- Prior experience working with product managers and designers strongly preferred
- Adept at mastering new systems (technology) to communicate and execute deliverables
- Comfort with using data and analysis to drive decision-making and optimization of the patient experience
- Strong empathy for patients and desire to build patient-centric care experiences
- Strong literature search and communication skills, including writing
- Familiarity with interpreting and applying medical guidelines and understanding risk management concepts
- Appreciation of technology’s ability to reduce costs and increase access on a national scale
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 - $155,690.93 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Self-determined schedule
- Telehealth: 4 years (Preferred)
- Medical License (Required)
Work Location: Remote